Ziva gets a special invite from Krishna temple after she sung a Malayalam song in praise of the presiding deity of Ambalapuzha.
The temple authorities decided to send a special invite to the loveable cute daughter of the former cricket captain after a video of her singing a Malayalam song on Krishna went viral.
The song is in praise of Ambalapuzha Krishna and is very popular in Kerala and among Malayalees. Why the 2-year-old Ziva chose this song with tough lyrics is a mystery.
Ziva singing Abbalapuzha Unni kananodu ne from the Mohanlal-Jayaram starrer Adwaitham was a hit on Instagram yesterday.
Travancore Devaswom Board president Prayar Gopalakrishnan said the Ambalapuzha temple authorities would approach Dhoni soon and request him to bring Ziva to the temple festival which is celebrated in a grand manner every year.
“Our wish is that Ziva should have a glimpse of Unni Kannan (Krishna), sing the song once more and also enjoy the colourful festival and the special payasam,” said Gopalakrishnan.
Ambalapuzha temple advisory committee president Kottaram Unnikrishnan said all the members of the committee watched the cute video and were awestruck at Ziva’s pronunciation of tough Malayalam words in the lyrics.
Said Unnikrishnan: “Malayalam is considered as one of the toughest languages in India. But Ziva sung it like a Malayali kid. We will soon write a letter congratulating her and invite her for the Panthrandu Kalabham Festival (an auspicious occasion when special sandal paste is poured over the idol) that will begin on January 14, 2018”.
If Ziva accepts the invitation she will be celebrating her third birthday a few days in advance as she was born in February 2015.
Ambalapuzha, located in Allapuzha District of south Kerala, is famous for its sprawling Krishna temple and Palpayasam (kheer). Though many temples and people have tried to replicate the taste of the kheer, none has been able to come anywhere close to it.
Sources say the taste is due to the temple well water that is used in the preparation of the kheer.
- Gujarat Assembly Polls : A Do or Die Battle for BJP and Congress in Runup to 2019
- Finders Keepers To Hit Screens on November 24
- With a Boring Speech, Xi Jinping Wants to Make China Big Brother-II
- Life, Death and Sex
- So, Nobody Killed Aarushi, Sunanda, Gauri And Others
- Amit Shah Takes on CPM in Kerala, Aims to Lead BJP to Second Slot
- Is Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Being Sidelined?
- Unsung Martyrs of Freedom Struggle To Get a `Voice’
- Tesla Fires Hundreds in One Go Over Poor Performance
- Oregon State: Crafted by God’s Best Workforce