The state-of-the-art 4.5 Generation Rafale jet can reach almost double the speed of sound, with a top speed of 1.8 Mach. With its multi-role capabilities, including electronic warfare, air defence, ground support and in-depth strikes, the Rafale lends air superiority to the Indian Air Force.
- French Air Force (180 Aircrafts Ordered 102 Aircraft in Service).
- French Navy( 44 Aircrafts in Service)
- Indian Air Force (36 Aircraft Ordered 5 Aircrafts in Service.)
- Qatar Air Force ( 24 Aircrafts ordered in 2015 12 Aircrafts added in 2018 and option to buy additional 36 Aircrafts )
- Egypt Air force ( 24 Aircraft Ordered, 21 in Service and 3 Aircrafts will be delivered soon.)