In a major warning, a top spy agency in the US has alerted India that Pakistan-based terrorist groups are planning multiple attacks in the near future. On the radar of these militant groups is Afghanistan too.
The major terror camps are reported to be in Pak Occupied Kashmir. After India’s strategic strike a few months back, the training camps of terrorists have been shifted behind the frontlines of Pakistani Army.
Reports indicate that Pakistan Army and the ISI are providing full training and support to these terror groups.
Intelligence reports indicate that these cyber groups are tasked to incite violence in the Valley and motivate stone pelters.
What is worrying is that these cyber groups have managed to infiltrate school students through WhatsApp groups and other social media platforms.
The alert from the US came from Daniel Coats, director of National Intelligence, who told members of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence during a Congressional hearing on Worldwide threats that “Islamabad has failed to curb militants and terrorists in Pakistan.”
He blamed Pakistan for deteriorating Indo-Pak relations and warned that the ties might worsen further if another “high- profile” terrorist attack emanates from across the border this year.
- India’s IT Industry in Turmoil; 56K Engineers May Be Axed
- Justin Bieber Gets a Kerala Ayurvedic Massage
- Move Aside Baahubali, Here Comes Shri Ram
- Amitabh Bachchan Has Unusual Midnight `Itches’
- Horse Racing Neither Goods nor Services, So Why GST?
- Republic of Arnab Goswami, You Are Wrong on Shashi Tharoor
- Saudi Amnesty: About 20,000 Indians to return
- Taking Selfie in UAE can land you in jail
- Smartron’s Smartphone Launched in India With Sachin’s Initials
- A Glow Stick That Detects Cancer
- Fans Are Heart And Soul of Football Clubs