Sushant Singh Rajput Case: Sushant Singh’s case has now reached the Bihar Police through Mumbai Police. Apart from this, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) has also jumped into its investigation. A petition has also been filed in the Supreme Court.
The death of film actor Sushant Singh Rajput has shaken the entire nation. Sushant committed suicide or else someone killed him, the case of this constantly getting entangled. After about a month and a half, this case has taken a new turn after Sushant’s father filed an FIR against Sushant’s alleged girlfriend Riya Chakraborty in Patna.
Sushant Singh’s case has now reached the Bihar Police through the Mumbai Police. Apart from this, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) has also jumped into its investigation. Also a petition has been filed in the Supreme Court. Let’s take a look at what has happened in this case so far
1.The father has alleged that 15 crore rupees have disappeared from Sushant’s bank account in a suspicious manner. The Enforcement Directorate is now preparing to take fresh action based on this fact recorded in the FIR of Bihar Police.
2. According to sources, a case can be registered soon in Mumbai branch of ED or Patna branch in Bihar. According to ED sources, all the documents related to this case are being studied to know whether this case comes under the Money Laundering Act or not.
3. The Bihar government decided to help Sushant’s father legally. The government has come forward to file a caveat in the Supreme Court. In order to keep his position firmly, the Nitish government has decided to take help of eminent lawyer Mukul Rohatgi.
4. Mukul Rohatgi will oppose the petition in the Supreme Court in which Riya Chakraborty has appealed to transfer the case against Her in Bihar to Mumbai Police for investigation.
5. Bihar police have also imposed non-bailable sections against Riya. Rajiv Nagar Police has accused 6 people including Riya under sections 341, 342, 280, 420, 406, 420 and 306. In connection with this case, a team of 4 policemen from Patna is in Mumbai and wants to interrogate Riya Chakraborty.
6. A Public Interest Litigation seeking an inquiry from the Central Investigation Agency CBI in the matter of death has been rejected by the Supreme Court. The court said that it will not hear this petition, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court SA Bobde also said that the Mumbai Police is investigating the case, let it be investigated.
7. BJP leader Subramanian Swamy has surprised everyone by making a tweet. Swamy tweeted along with a photograph of the document that has 26 points
8. After the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, his former girlfriend and actress Ankita Lokhande also denied that Sushant Singh was in depression. She said- ‘Sushant was not such a person who would commit suicide. We saw worse times when we were together. He was a very happy boy. As much as I knew him, he was not in depression.
9. Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh says that Mumbai Police is investigating in the case of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. The investigation will not be handed over to the CBI.