Students of Air Force School Hebbal, Bengaluru selected for Intel International Science and Engineering Fair(ISEF) at Los Angeles
Three students of Air Force School Hebbal, Ashish S, KM Udith Raju and P Kiran Kumar Reddy of class X participated in the innovation challenge at Osmania University Hyderabad, wherein they came up with three path breaking innovations.
All the three students have been selected as student observers for Intel ISEF fair to be held at Los Angeles in this month. The only other two schools selected are Amity International School Delhi & Rainbow International School Himachal Pradesh.
Air Marshal SRK Nair, Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Training Command, Indian Air Force, Bengaluru felicitated the students and presented cash awards for their achievement and wished them success in their future endeavours.
The ‘Atal Innovation Mission’ (AIM) is a scheme initiated by the Government of India to foster curiosity, creativity and imagination in young minds of students. The AIM is establishing ‘Atal Tinkering Laboratories’ (ATLs) in schools across India.
ATL is a work space where young minds can give shape to their ideas through hands on do-it-yourself mode and learn innovation skills.
Air Force School Hebbal, Bengaluru has been selected for setting up ‘Atal Tinkering Laboratories’. The School is one among 257 schools selected, out of a total of 13,000 participating schools all over India.
You May Like To Read:
- Move Aside Baahubali, Here Comes Shri Ram
- Amitabh Bachchan Has Unusual Midnight `Itches’
- Trump’s Ominous Shadow Falls on Colleges in Bengaluru
- Republic of Arnab Goswami, You Are Wrong on Shashi Tharoor
- Taking Selfie in UAE can land you in jail
- India To Figure In World Basketball Qualifiers
- IPL: All Eyes Will Be on Hyderabad
- Implement No-Fly Rules Strictly Right to the Dot
- A Glow Stick That Detects Cancer
- Fans Are Heart And Soul of Football Clubs